Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hi there! I am Kalyn and welcome to my webpage. I did this informative website as a task for Kingston Writing, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you want to contact me, simply use the contact form available on this site. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, which includes examples of sites and articles or blog posts I've made before.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from ECS
13 years of content creation experience (specifically intended for Web based viewers)
4 years of website creation experience.
Competent, goal-oriented worker with a taste for information.

Employment Experience.
Kingston Writing,2007 - Present
General Manager
In charge of forming a international group of internet writers to match a demanding range of advanced goals and objectives.
- Create new records for end result, expanding production by 30% around the world
- Effectively controlled regular logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for global development over a large group of content writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in French
Excellent competence utilizing extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment